BELLESSI KITCHEN SPLASHBACKS
Bellessi is a highly engineered polymer that is abrasion resistant and will not grow bacteria. It is perfect for use in kitchens and virtually any indoor vertical surface.
It is 50% lighter than glass and 25 times more impact resistant, therefore it is the logical alternative to custom glass. Bellessi offers one of the largest ranges of panel sizes so you will be able to suit any space with our products on offer.
On average Bellessi can reduce renovation time by more than four weeks when compared to a custom glass install, as all of the finishing work is completed on site. You don’t need expensive high-end specialist tools or installers, so almost anyone can install their own splashback saving time and money.
You will be confident in the knowledge that should you scratch the front of your panel, Bellessi is completely repairable. Scratches can be easily repaired and removed by sanding and polishing them out. We recommend the Bellessi Polish kit when repairing any scratches.
Select from one of our Bellessi colours, Motiv designs or create a custom colour to create the wow factor for your home.
Key Features of the Bellessi Polymer Range
- Australian Made
- Adhere with a recommended neutral cure clear 100% silicone
- All Bellessi polymer panels can be cut, drilled, planed & polished on-site— the perfect DIY splashback
- High gloss finish for an eye catching result
- 25 times more impact resistant than glass
- 50% lighter than glass, resulting in a much quicker installation time
- Unique, high-tech polymer
- Highest chemical resistance in category
- Higher heat resistance (up to 80º Celsius)
- Easy to clean Colour matched glass panels available for use behind gas cooktops- speak to your Bunnings team member
- Builders have on-site control
- Scratches can be polished out
- No grout lines (unlike tiles), making it easier to clean
- Extremely durable — abrasion resistant
- Sanitary grade polymer
- Easy to clean & maintain: soap & mould won’t build up
- Environmentally friendly: recyclable/lower energy than glass to produce
- 100% recyclable
- 10-year UV warranty